- Audit, Control, Risk Mgmt.
- Promising Int’l Private Banking Platform
- Superb job security & work life balance
Appointed by the European listed private banking group recognized as one of the 50 safest banks worldwide with excellent ratings from Moody's & Standard & Poor's.
- In charge of the Internal Audit function for the HK Branch
- Formulate and manage end to end audit engagements
- Ensure the adherence of regulatory requirements and smooth implementation of Corporate Audit methodology
- Establishment of effective internal controls across front to back offices
- Accountable for risk mitigation from identifying and assessing risks to formulation/implementation of internal controls
- Active participation in audits, special projects and/or investigations
- Professional credentials in CPA is desirable/BSc in Accounting or related discipline
- Big 4 trained/Minimum 4-5 years of relevant audit experience gained from int’l financial institutions ideally with exposure in private banks, asset management
- Good understanding towards regulatory requirements in HKMA/SFC is highly desirable
- Strong risk control mindset with excellent stakeholder management, communication and interpersonal skills in fluent written and spoken command of English and Chinese
Category : Audit & Risk Management
Industry : Banking & Finance
You may also interested in......